- Students must bow when entering or leaving the workout area.
- All uniforms must be clean and in good condition.
- Students must keep their bodies clean and nails trimmed.
- Students must not wear jewelry or sharp objects when working out.
- Students must not chew gum or eat candy while in the dojang.
- Students must not engage in idle talk while in the dojang.
- Students must always be courteous and helpful to each other.
- Students should never use their skills, except in self-defense.
- We will respect and obey our parents.
- We will train our hearts and bodies for a firm, unshaken spirit.
- We will pursue the true meaning of the martial way.
- We will seek to cultivate a spirit of self-denial.
- We will observe the rules of courtesy, respect our superiors and refrain from violence.
- We will pay homage to our creator and never forget the true virtue of humility.
- We will look upward to wisdom and strength, not seeking other desires.
- We will seek to fulfill the true meaning of the disciplines.